Tuesday 13 March 2012

Things are good!
On Friday I got a mini mention in assembly for group work in class.  Then I had a school Disco.
On Saturday we went to the park and I rode my bike down a big hill. Lana did lots of running. The bad thing was the cafe closed just as we went to get something and I was so hungry! We went to the Continental pub instead for chips and coke. I felt better then.
Sunday was church then we realxed at home. I played with my friends. Mum and Andy played with me and Lana in the street, kicking a ball about and Lana rode her bike too. I practised some of my footy skills.
Monday I spent some time with my dad. He took us to Pizza Hut and Toys R Us. I got some more DC characters, Harvey Dent and Two Face (in case you don't know Harvey Dent becomes Two Face after he got partially burned by acid on half of his body).
Today I had a good day at school then I had Cooking Club with Nanna. We did lots of chopping and slicing. We made a dip for carrots, and we cooked a chicken dinner with radishes, lemon and chives. When I got home I made the carrots and dip for Mum, Grandad and Nanna, and then I had to make more for Lana because it was so good!
Tonight we are at school for a meeting about the local playground. I will see pictures of the plans for the play ground and I can let them know what I think about it.

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great couple days son. I had a lot of fun with you and lana at Pizza Hut and you met a couple musicians remember that had some music in the new Wrath of Titans and Men in Black! love you aaron and looking forward to coming up again soon!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work buddy! Keep blogging for us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aaron,

    It is nice to be able to keep in contact with you. I love your hair cut, soooooo cool. I don't know if you remember me but I am your aunt Tammy from Michigan. I hope to get to see you again some day and also meet Lana. Maybe if I can get uncle Al to join me we could come and see you guys in England. That would be fun. Take care and be good for your mom, tell her hi for me.

    love Aunt Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron.....your blog is great and well presented....I loved reading what is going on with you....well done...see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Aaron,
    Doing great there mate well done!!! Can't wait for more bloggs

    Lots of love,

    Clyde and Laura

    Mota and Tammy (Cats) xox

    ReplyDelete